Deeside Timberframe has received many Design and Manufacturing Awards. Our master craftsmen use state-of-the-art computer-aided design software to provide high-quality, fit-for-purpose, precision-engineered Timber Frames. The frames are manufactured at production facilities in Stonehaven and Stirling to standards exceeding the stringent requirements of many current building regulations and our exacting standards are demonstrated by BSEN ISO9001:2008 accreditation and the Q-Mark Plus Award as well as the following awards and affiliations: BM TRADA Q Mark Plus Award; ISO 9001 2008 Quality Assurance Award; UK Timber Frame Association Awards; Member of the British Safety Council;
Member of TRADA.
Guiding and shaping everything we do are our Core Values, namely:
- Health & Safety – to strive for the highest standards while conducting business in a manner that protects our employees, customers, the environment and the community.
- Honesty & Integrity – to be truthful, accurate and straightforward with the courage to stand up for what is right.
- Customer Focused – to be dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honouring all our commitments.
- Respect – to treat customers, partners, suppliers and colleagues with total respect.
- Innovation – to be committed to continual improvement of the delivery of our services and products.
- Reliability – to be prompt and responsive in all dealings with our customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Determination – be proactive in providing solutions for customers; to remain flexible and open to all possibilities.